Exhibition Participation & Contract Terms
Note: The terms below are legal and in continuation to the main page of the application/contract submitted by the exhibitor . The conditions will also apply when the application/contract is submitted by fax or email. Please read the terms below carefully :
(1) Under these rules and regulations, the term" Exhibitor" shall include employees and agents of any company, partnership, firm or individual to whom space has been allocated for the purpose of exhibiting. The term "Exhibition" shall means the exhibition(s) referred to on the application form overleaf. The term "Organizers" shall mean EXPOLINK EXHIBITIONS ORGANIZERS. The term "Contract" means the contract or application for exhibition space at the exhibition between the Organizers and the Exhibitor which incorporates the rules and regulations.
(2) Application must contain details of the proposed exhibits and name of any other company represented by the exhibitor . The exhibitor has no right to share or sell his stand to a third party without prior written permission from the organizer.
(3) Exhibitors have the right to claim any/all amounts paid towards their participation if the exhibition is cancelled, postponed/ preponed for more than 365 days OR if his participation cannot be accepted due to lack of space. Natural calamities and other reasons beyond the organizer’s control, however will be considered as an exception.
(4) The organizers reserve the right to accept or refuse any application without disclosing to the exhibitor any reasons thereof.
(5) Payment must be made when due ( as per the invoice ) or the organizers reserve the right to relocate the stand and retain any amount already paid.
(6) The organizers are not responsible for any change or delay in stand / flight / venue / cargo / hotel reservations / facilities / equipment./ floor plan / stand location. No Exhibitor may refuse the space allotted to him nor for any of the above reasons cancel his participation. The organizers will also accept no responsibility for the breakdown of any service or for the postponement of the opening of the event or for any interruption in the open period. No compensations will be made by the organizer for any such reasons.
(7) The exhibitor will be totally responsible for the cost of restoring to its original condition, any part of the stand, structure or furniture occupied or leased by it which had been altered or in anyway.
(8) Exhibitors are entitled to exhibit only the announced products. Unauthorized exhibits will be taken away at the exhibitor's risk. Items may not be exhibited outside the rented space. The exhibitor must man the stand with competent personnel at all times and is also fully responsible for the cleaning, both inside and outside of his stand. The exhibitor must not close their stand during the opening days and timings. The organizers reserve the right to cancel the participation, remove the exhibits and restrict entry of an exhibitor who does not maintain decorum in the exhibition by misbehaving, canvassing and provoking a dispute at any time without making any refunds or compensation. Any complaints during the exhibition will only be accepted in writing to be submitted at the reception or the organizers office only.
(9) The organizers reserve the right to remove any exhibits or promotion material found inappropriate, misleading or contradictory to the host country’s laws without making any compensation. Any special promotions by the exhibitor inside or outside his stand must also be pre-approved by the organizer.
(10) Exhibitors shall bear the responsibility and expenses for the transport of exhibits to and from the Exhibition venue. Exhibitors shall make their own arrangements, or pay for storage and warehousing of their exhibits, in & outside the venue. The Exhibitor must pay transportation, ,custom duty, VAT, custom bond, clearing & forwarding charges & all other expenses involved with the concerned authorities before receiving the goods at the exhibition centre. Without prior authorization from the organizers, no article may be removed from a stand during and after the exhibition without a written approval from the organizer. Exhibitors shall remove all exhibits from the Exhibition venue within the period stipulated by the organizers and shall indemnify the organizers against any loss or reason of delay or damage to the Exhibition Hall. The Exhibitors will be responsible in shipping their exhibition goods in time, and ensuring that the exhibits are ready for display, at least one day before the commencement of the exhibition. The Organizers will not be held responsible, if the said exhibition goods does not reach the Exhibition venue in time due to any reason. The Exhibitors shall not be entitled to any claim or compensation in connection with such events. The Organizers refer cargo and tourism agents only to assist the exhibitors without taking any responsibility.
(11) The organizers have the right to modify the duration, venue, title or dates of the Exhibition or the opening and closing times thereof. Exhibitors shall not be entitled to any claim or compensation in connection with such modifications. If rates for hotels, air ticket, accessories or any other products/services offered by a third party changes even after invoicing, the exhibitor is liable to pay the difference. Travel & Accommodation packages are on a special rate provided by appointed travel agents. Hotel reservations and air ticket cancellations should be confirmed / cancelled at least 30 days prior to the exhibition's date of opening. Reservations not paid for in time could be cancelled without any prior notification. The organizers reserve the right on making any decision regarding refunds on hotel rooms and air ticket cancellations by the exhibitor.
(12) The Organizers shall not be responsible for unapproved visas and will not entertain any claims in this regard. The organizers shall allocate the space in accordance with the nature of exhibits or in any manner they may deem fit.
(13) All the services provided by organizer are non transferable to any third party.
(14) The organizer will claim 50% of the booking amount in case of cancellation by the exhibitor 90 days or more before the exhibition. If the cancellation is made less than 90 days before the exhibition, no amount will be refunded to the exhibitor. Exhibitors are wholly responsible for the safety of their exhibits, of themselves and their delegates, employees and of the public when on their stands. The organizers will not responsibility for the loss or damage howsoever caused to any exhibitor the property of any exhibitor. The exhibitor is to take out an insurance cover for the purpose. The exhibitor and the exhibiting company is liable to pay to any hotel, custom or other unpaid bills by their delegates in the host country. The organizer reserves the right to retain goods or property of the exhibitor for compensating any balance payments.
(15) All new decisions / rules made should be acceptable to the participants.
(16) Force Majeure : The jurisdiction of UAE will be the law to approach in case of any disputes unable to settle mutually between the Exhibitors and the Organizers. The organizers cannot accept any complaint or claims against them, unless submitted in writing within two weeks of the closing date of the exhibition to:
EXPOLINK EXHIBITIONS ORGANIZERS, P.O.BOX 333840, DUBAI, U.A.E.