Market News

  • Nissan's Latest Auto-Manufacturer to Target Market in Kenya

    Posted on :Wednesday , 18th April 2018

    Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. will soon begin assembly-operations in Kenya. This comes as a major boost the local administration which aims to make the country, East Africa’s hub for auto-manufacturing activities. A goal that remains very realistic due to Kenya’s strategic location in the regions and the dependence of neighborin. . .

  • Michelin's New Joint Venture Targets Kenyan Market

    Posted on :Wednesday , 18th April 2018

    Michelin Tyres have partnered with CFAO, a renowned distributor of industrial products to further their interests in Africa. This joint venture will oversee the import and distribution of high-quality tyres in Kenya and Uganda. Michelin holds a 49 percent share in the new company with the remaining 51 percent in the possession of CFAO, while administration of the entity will be divided equally.. . .

  • Foton Turn to Automotive Market in Kenya with Sh257.2 Million Investment

    Posted on :Wednesday , 18th April 2018

    Car manufacturers Foton have chosen to set-aside around $2.5 million (Sh257.25 million) to reestablish their position and regain their share of the market in East African, with Kenya as its main priority due to the rapid development of its automobile sector.
     
    “We have coordinated with our dealer and partner in Mombasa with the total investment amount of up . . .

  • Flying taxis coming soon to Nairobi.

    Posted on :Friday , 9th March 2018

    The McFly.aero blockchain project is starting the set up of transportation for air taxis service in 23 cities in 13 countries. Nairobi has been recognized as one of the launch cities for this ambitious flying cars project.

     This is going to be a 2 part business project, the first part being a technological consortium of 12 companies that are currently developing the fundamentals . . .

  • Kenya is capable of driving the Safari Rally back onto the WRC, Todt

    Posted on :Thursday , 1st March 2018

    Todt was received by Kenya Motorsports Federation (KMSF) President Phineas Kimathi upon his arrival on Monday for the 2 days visit.

    Kenya is competent of driving the Safari Rally back onto the World Rally Championship, says I. . .

Expogroup

Expogroup is a full service exhibition organiser with over 20 years experience in International trade exhibitions. Our current portfolio includes 27 annual exhibitions from a diverse range of industries being held across the Middle East & Africa.

EXPOGROUP © 1996 - 2018 | Privacy policy

Find us here

INTERNATIONAL SALES & MARKETING HEADQUARTERS
  • 1910, 19th Floor, Monarch Office Tower

  • P.0. Box - 333840,

  • One Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai - UAE

  • P: +971 43050755

  • Please Write to us here